Here’s how it works when you get a tattoo at Bodkin…
- We accept cash only. Or diamond necklaces.
- When you make an appointment you will leave a deposit to reserve your time. Your deposit is credited towards your tattoo.
- If you don’t show up for your appointment and you don’t tell us in advance, you forfeit your deposit.
- We are very good at estimating the cost of your tattoo but the actual price will depend on the actual time it takes. Sometimes it’s a little less or a little more.
- For any tattoo there is a one-time set-up fee of $80. This covers the cost of the new materials, set-up time, and sterilization. (We use only disposable needles and tubes)
- The price of your tattoo is based on the time of your appointment until it’s finished. (So come on time!)
- If your tattoo takes multiple days, your deposit is credited towards the final session.
- If you want us to love you, be cool or leave a tip.
- If you want us to hate you, waste our time.